The Trustees of the Mission Partnership are listed below
- Alison Drury, Chair of Trustees, elected
- Revd. Helen Cameron, President, ex officio
- Revd. Geoffrey Clarke, President, ex officio
- Revd. Geoff Colmer, President, ex officio
- Rt. Revd David Oakley, President, ex officio
- Rt. Revd. Alan Wilson, President, ex officio
- Mike Davidge, elected
- Pauline Gray, elected
- Revd. George Mwaura, elected
- Stephen Roberts, elected
- Revd. Nicola Vidamour, elected
The Treasurer to the Trustees is Adrian Prisk
The Secretary to the Trustees is Ann Harris
Sign up to our mailing list
PrayMK writes: Let’s pray for our NHS. Here are some pointers written by a senior A&E nurse in a large teaching hospital.
What are your hopes and dreams for your faith in 2021? At the Mission Partnership we want to help you realise the best of your discipleship through a new scheme which we are calling The Vine. This follows on from our November Assembly when we explored intentional discipleship groups together.
Back in October we told you about gentlespaces, the network of bereavement support groups we are setting up across Milton Keynes. We are delighted to say that we have now revised our offer to make it available via zoom until such time as we are able to meet physically with more consistency.