Church Response to Covid-19
Churches Together in England (CTE) - Coronavirus Guidance and Prayers
- Church guidance on funerals, weddings, baptisms, pastoral responses
- Government guidance on the re-opening of buildings for public worship
- Preparing for when church buildings reopen
- Links to the guidance pages from the five sponsoring denominations of MK Mission Partnership
- Preparing for ‘the new normal’ – links to further reflections and guidance on preparing for ‘the new normal’, including some helpful guidance documents from the United Reformed Church
- Mental Health resources
- Theological resources
- Prayer resources
There is also a page devoted to Helping you develop your church social media
“We are listing advice from the churches across Britain and Ireland, including the re-opening of churches, plus guides on topics that might be useful, such as how to move some aspects of Church online and copyright issues of streaming services. This page will be updated on an ongoing basis.”
The Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, has launched a free national phone line as a simple new way to bring worship and prayer into people’s homes while church buildings are closed because of the coronavirus.
Daily Hope offers music, prayers and reflections as well as full worship services from the Church of England at the end of a telephone line.
The line – which is available 24 hours a day on 0800 804 8044 – has been set up particularly with those unable to join online church services during the period of restrictions in mind.
FREE phone lines for prayers and news from the Methodist Church
Listen to a prayer: 0808 281 2514
Listen to news: 0808 281 2478
Content is updated weekly on Thursday afternoon
Sign up to our mailing list
Dear Friends, In my last newsletter, I picked up some of the major themes arising from...
Churches Together in England have responded to their Presidents' call for real change to...
Churches Together in England (CTE) is seeking to appoint an able and inspiring person to...