Due to the impending retirement of the current post holder, Churches Together in England (CTE) is seeking an able and inspiring General Secretary to provide vision and leadership within CTE, whilst promoting the unity and mission of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
CTE General Secretary
• Full time/Flexible over 5/6 days per week incl. weekends/evenings, travel etc.
• Salary range £55,204-£58,422 pa (dependent on experience) plus homeworking allowance.
• Home based, accessible to London
The ideal candidate will
• lead and manage the organisation and the staff team
• have wide ecumenical experience with diverse church traditions
• be a confident communicator
• be skilled at brokering and developing relationships
• take responsibility for external relations with member churches
• have experience of managing organisational change.
Further information can be downloaded at www.cte.org.uk/GSV
To arrange an informal chat, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 1 October 2021
Interview date: w/c 18 October 2021 (tbc)