Pray MK writes:
“Let’s pray for our NHS. Here are some pointers written by a senior A&E nurse in a large teaching hospital:
- Pray for all the NHS staff for their own safety, energy and peace in dealing with each and every patient.
- Pray for those in hospital leadership, for wisdom and for good decisions to give the best outcomes for patients.
- Pray for patients; for healing, for peace and ultimately to fight this disease and get home and pray for their relatives who feel helpless.
- Pray for the vaccine, that it will and is working against this latest strain of Covid-19.
- Pray for a reprieve and an end to Covid-19.
Christians are also encouraged to get in touch with people they know personally who are working in the NHS, letting them know you are praying for them and asking them how you can pray specifically.”