We’ve added information to our website relating to the response to the COVID-19 outbreak. You can find it here
You’ll find links to:
- the Churches Together in England website which include church guidance on church building closures, links to the guidance pages of the five sponsoring denominations of MK Mission Partnership, Mental Health resources and Prayer resources.
- the Community Action: MK website. They are working with partners and the community to ensure residents across MK are supported throughout this challenging and scary time. They are working to provide strategic help to groups and coordinate a volunteer response to arising challenges as a result of Covid-19. They’ve provided resources for voluntary organisations and community groups.
- how you can volunteer if your normal volunteer role has become redundant at this time, or perhaps you are a group lacking in volunteers.
- The MK Good Neighbour Guide – ways to help your community amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, created by Milton Keynes Community Foundation and Milton Keynes Council.
- the MK Food Bank. They are still functioning but please check their web site for updates on how to donate or give. They have launched Food Bank Extra with MK Council to offer more help to local people and meet the growing need.
- Healthwatch Milton Keynes who have collated information on organisations and community groups in MK that are working hard to make sure that residents have the support they need – Groups such as Age UK Milton Keynes, Silver Line, Dementia Information Service and Access Ambassadors
- how you can help Milton Keynes University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust by making a donation via an Amazon wishlist to help support staff and patients during this time.